Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) package cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) diced pimentos smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and fluffy. Add all of the remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by damoss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pimento Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads