- 1/2 pound bulk Italian turkey sausage
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium plum (Roma) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped green onions, if desired
- calories 390
- fat 17 g
- fiber 3 g
- protein 26 g
- sodium 910 mg
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F. In 6-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and pizza sauce. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm
Step 2: Spray bottom and side of 12-inch cast-iron skillet or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Unroll dough in skillet; press in bottom and at least halfway up side. Bake 5 minutes. Sprinkle 1 3/4 cups of the cheese over dough. Spoon sausage and vegetable mixture over cheese; top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Step 3: Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with green onions. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 6 wedges.