Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
Blogger Deborah Harroun of Taste and Tell shows you how to make a popular bar based on Mexican sopapillas.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F.
- Step 2: Unroll 1 can of dough. Place in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3 quart) glass baking dish. Stretch to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Step 3: In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Spread over dough in baking dish.
- Step 4: Unroll second can of dough. Carefully place on top of cream cheese layer. Pinch seams together.
- Step 5: Pour melted butter evenly over top. Mix remaining 1/2 cup sugar with the cinnamon, and sprinkle evenly over butter.
- Step 6: Bake about 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Refrigerate for easy cutting. Cover and refrigerate any remaining bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes