Pillsbury Plus Cherry Dream Squares
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Pillsbury plus white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine or butter softened
- 1 egg
- 21 ounce(s) can cherry fruit pie filling
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar packed firmly
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 X 9 - inch pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1 cup rolled oats. Mix until crumbly. Preserve 1 cup crumbs for topping. to remaining crumbs, add 1 egg, mix until well blended. Press into prepared pan. Pour cherry pie filling over crust; spread to cover. To reserved crumbs in large bowl, add remaining 1/4 up rolled oats, 2 tablespoons margarine, nuts and brown sugar. Beat until thoroughly mixed. sprinkle over cherry mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. If desired serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pillsbury Plus Cherry Dream Squares Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts