Top a sassy Mexican filling with flaky Pillsbury® crescents in a quick and easy casserole ready in just 30 minutes.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- Calories: 400
- Calories from fat: 190
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 970mg
- Carbohydrate: 27g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 23g
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 15%
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeno peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- Step 1: In 10 inch skillet, mix beef taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12x8 inch (2 quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Step 2: Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Step 3: Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mexican Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes