- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeno peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- calories 400
- caloriesfromfat 190
- fat 22 g
- satfat 8 g
- cholesterol 70 mg
- sodium 970 mg
- carbohydrate 27 g
- fiber 0 g
- sugars 6 g
- protein 23 g
- calcium 4 %
- iron 15 %
How to Make It
Step 1: In 10 inch skillet, mix beef taco seasoning mix and corn. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Spoon into ungreased 12x8 inch (2 quart) glass baking dish; sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
Step 2: Separate or cut dough into 2 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Place on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Step 3: Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.