Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
Amount per serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from fat: 110
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 650mg
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 11g
- Calcium: 8%
- Iron: 6%
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
- 4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
- Step 2: Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3: Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes