- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning or dried oregano leaves
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened (from an 8-oz package)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in fourths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime rind grated - & reserved for final garnish.
- calories 220
- fat 6 g
- fiber 2 g
- protein 8 g
- sodium 530 mg
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
Step 2: Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until edges of crust are golden brown.
Step 3: In small bowl, stir Greek seasoning into cream cheese; spread over crust. Top with spinach, onion and olives. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Top each piece with tomato.