Crescent Jalapeno Poppers
This unusual twist on chile poppers, with herb cheese and a dollop of sweet salsa, roll up fast with prepared Pillsbury® crescents dough.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- Calories: 90
- Calories from fat: 60
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2 1/2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 220mg
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 2%
- 4 jalapeno chiles (about 3 inches long)
- 1/3 cup Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs (from 5.2 oz container)
- 8 slices packaged precooked bacon (from 2.2 oz package), halved
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup pineapple or fruit salsa, if desired
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. Carefully remove stems from chiles; cut each in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of cheese into each chile quarter. Wrap half slice of bacon around each.
- Step 2: On cutting board, unroll dough; separate dough into 8 triangles. From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles. Place chile, cheese side down, on dough triangle. Fold 1 point of triangle over filling; fold 2 remaining points over first point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3: Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crescent Jalapeno Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes