- 4 jalapeno chiles (about 3 inches long)
- 1/3 cup Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs (from 5.2 oz container)
- 8 slices packaged precooked bacon (from 2.2 oz package), halved
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup pineapple or fruit salsa, if desired
- calories 90
- caloriesfromfat 60
- fat 6 g
- satfat 2 1/2 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- sodium 220 mg
- carbohydrate 6 g
- fiber 0 g
- sugars 1 g
- protein 3 g
- calcium 0 %
- iron 2 %
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. Carefully remove stems from chiles; cut each in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of cheese into each chile quarter. Wrap half slice of bacon around each.
Step 2: On cutting board, unroll dough; separate dough into 8 triangles. From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles. Place chile, cheese side down, on dough triangle. Fold 1 point of triangle over filling; fold 2 remaining points over first point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Step 3: Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve with salsa.