Chocolate Crescent Mufflers
Looking for a yummy breakfast treat? Then check out these chocolate crescent mufflers made with Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls - ready in 40 minutes.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- Calories: 320
- Calories from fat: 180
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 290mg
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 4g
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 6%
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread with cocoa (from 13 oz jar)
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Additional hazelnut spread with cocoa, if desired
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles; press each slightly to enlarge. Spread 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread evenly over each triangle. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon toffee bits and 1 tablespoon pecans; press in lightly.
- Step 2: Roll up, starting with shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Step 3: Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; cool 5 minutes. If desired, decorate top of each roll with additional hazelnut spread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chocolate Crescent Mufflers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes