- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 1/2 cup refrigerated basil pesto (from 7-oz container)
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese or Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 2 large plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Fresh basil leaves, if desired
- calories 450
- fat 25 g
- fiber 2 g
- protein 25 g
- sodium 80 mg
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
Step 2: Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
Step 3: Spread pesto to within 1/2 inch of edges of crust. Top with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, the chicken and tomatoes; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Step 4: Bake 5 minutes longer or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.