Big & Tasty Cheeseburger Hand Pies
Enjoy these cheeseburger hand pies made with beef and Pillsbury® Big & Flaky crescent dinner rolls - a tasty dinner that's ready in 30 minutes.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- Calories: 640
- Calories from fat: 330
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated fat: 16g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 1690mg
- Carbohydrate: 47g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 31g
- Calcium: 20%
- Iron: 20%
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 cup diced American cheese (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix cooked beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in relish, cheese and mustard. Set aside. Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 8x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Step 2: Divide beef mixture evenly among rectangles. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush each with water, and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed.
- Step 3: Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Big & Tasty Cheeseburger Hand Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes