Broccoli, Chicken and Cheddar Hand Pies
Blogger Brooke McLay from Cheeky Kitchen shares her recipe for warm, creamy, and totally filling Broccoli, Chicken and Cheddar Hand Pies.
More From Pillsbury® Crescents
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Step 1: Heat oven to 425°F. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and milk; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until broccoli is heated. Stir in chicken. Remove from heat.
- Step 2: Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Place 1/4 cup broccoli-chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese on one half of each dough rectangle. Fold other half of dough rectangle over filling. With fork, seal edges. Gently transfer hand pies to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Step 3: In small bowl, beat egg with water until frothy. Brush tops of hand pies with thin layer egg wash.
- Step 4: Bake 10-12 minutes or just until medium golden brown. Cool slightly before serving. 3-5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Broccoli, Chicken and Cheddar Hand Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes