this recipe was wonderful! Takes little time to prepare and I loved the thin crust and the veggies. Would highly recommend this for a small group of people or just the family
Pillsbury® Breakfast Pizza
More From Pillsbury
Total: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 490
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 23g
- Sodium: 7600mg
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 1/2 cup cup coarsely chopped bacon
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Fresh chopped cilantro, if desired
- Old El Paso® salsa, if desired
- Step 1 Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2: Unroll dough; place on pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan. Bake about 8 minutes or until crust edge begins to set.
- Step 3: Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook bacon 4 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat or until just crispy, stirring frequently. Remove bacon; drain drippings, leaving 1 teaspoon in skillet.
- Step 4: In same skillet, add eggs; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until firm but still moist.
- Step 5: Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Drop cream cheese over eggs. Top with Monterey Jack cheese, bell pepper, onion and bacon. Bake 9 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 wedges. Sprinkle with cilantro, and serve with salsa.
- Expert Tips:
- You can also use Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese.
- You can also use flavored cream cheese in place of the plain cream cheese.
- Don't have a round pizza pan? Press the crust into a 15x10-inch pan with sides, sprayed with cooking spray.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pillsbury® Breakfast Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes