- 1 pound ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 cup Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed (from 15 oz can)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® 40% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese (2 oz), cut in half
- calories 620
- caloriesfromfat 280
- fat 32 g
- satfat 14 g
- cholesterol 85 mg
- sodium 1430 mg
- carbohydrate 54 g
- fiber 5 g
- sugars 8 g
- protein 30 g
- calcium 10 %
- iron 25 %
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix cooked beef, beans and taco seasoning mix. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Set aside.
Step 2: Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Press each to 8x5 inches, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Divide beef mixture evenly among rectangles. Bring ends up over filling, overlapping about 1 inch. Press edges with fork to seal. Place one-half slice cheese over each sandwich.
Step 3: Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.