Pillsbury® BBQ Chicken Pizza
Treat your family to this warm and delicious BBQ chicken pizza that's made using Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain--perfect for dinner.
More From Pillsbury
Total: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 430
- Fat: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 30g
- Sodium: 980mg
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, if desired
- Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- Step 2: Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Step 3: Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce.
- Step 4: Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Expert Tips:
- You can use leftover cut-up cooked chicken breast, or pick up a rotisserie chicken at the supermarket. Remove the chicken from the bones, and cut into bite-size pieces
- Any variety of tomato will work in this recipe. We call for plum (Roma) tomatoes because they are firm in texture and don't contain a lot of seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pillsbury® BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes