- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro, if desired
- calories 430
- fat 15 g
- fiber 2 g
- protein 30 g
- sodium 980 mg
How to Make It
Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F for dark or nonstick pan (425°F for all other pans). Spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
Step 2: Unroll dough in pan; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle. Bake about 8 minutes or until light brown.
Step 3: Meanwhile, in medium bowl, place chicken and barbecue sauce. Using 2 forks, toss until chicken is coated with sauce.
Step 4: Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over crust. Spoon and spread chicken mixture evenly over cheese. Top with red onion and remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake about 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. To serve, cut into 6 rows by 3 rows. Sprinkle with parsley.