Pigskin Bombers / Dawnyel Vess
Community Recipe from
- 16 whole(s) jalapeno peppers, 2 inches long
- 8 ounce(s) package cream cheese
- 1 package(s) thick-cut bacon, 24 ounces
- 1. Wearing rubber or latex gloves, cut the tops of all peppers off, half and deseed.
- 2, Using a knife, fill all the pepper boats with cream cheese.
- 3. Cut strips of bacon in half. Gently stretch and wrap half-strips around cream cheese-filled pepper boats. Once wrapped, insert toothpicks to secure the bombers together.
- 4. Line 2 pans with foil (for easy clean up), place bombers on foil and cook in 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Cool and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pigskin Bombers / Dawnyel Vess Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes