- 2 16.4-ounce box(es) Pillsbury frozen buttermilk pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 14-ounce package(s) cocktail-size smoked link sausages, chopped
- 1 cup(s) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup(s) buttery maple-flavored syrup
- Step 1: Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. Remove pancakes from boxes; unwrap and carefully separate. Set aside to partially thaw.
- Step 2: In large bowl, beat eggs and half-and-half with whisk. Coarsely chop pancakes. Add pancake pieces and chopped sausage to egg mixture; toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes. Pour mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Step 3: Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut into squares; serve with syrup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note