These are good and simple to make. Popular for kids/teens to snack on. I make them for breakfast. The sauce is very tasty.
Pigs in a Blanket
Pigs in a blanket, a classic 5-ingredient appetizer, is a perfect last-minute appetizer for entertaining guests.
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 pound uncooked small link breakfast sausage
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup coarse-ground mustard
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until browned and thoroughly cooked. Drain on paper towels.
- Divide crescent rolls into individual triangles. Place one cooked sausage link in center of each dough triangle. Roll up, starting at wide end. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together mustard, mayonnaise, and honey. Serve with sausage rolls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers