More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 4 thick bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons molasses-bacon seasoning blend
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Toppings: Onion-Spiked Pickles, bottled barbecue sauce
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 3 ingredients. Gently shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until pork is no longer pink. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
- Note: We tested with McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note