- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Asian Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Toppings: pickled okra slices and chopped pork crackling strips
How to Make It
Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 7 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Top eggs with pickled okra slices and chopped pork crackling strips. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.