Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chilled shortening, cut into pieces
- 1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse to combine. Add remaining ingredients; pulse until crumbly. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 2. Stir mixture with a fork, working quickly, gradually adding 1/4 to 1/2 cup cold water until dough just begins to come together. Form into a ball; divide into 2 equal portions, flatten into rounds, and wrap in plastic. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This