Pico de Gallo
Top Pico de Gallo over your favorite dish for added zip, or serve this fresh condiment as a snack with tortilla chips.
This recipe goes with Cheese Grits with Poached Eggs
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh 'Florida Super Sweet' corn kernels
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 avocados, coarsely chopped
- Stir together tomato, jalapeño peppers, onion, cilantro, corn kernels, garlic, lime juice, and salt in a bowl. Stir in chopped avocados just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note