- 5 medium tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 (4-ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Spoon relish into sterilized jars. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Serve with meats or tortilla chips.
Oxmoor House Homestyle Recipes