1. Wash tomatoes and cilantro.
2. Dice tomatoes, onions, chop cilantro, jalapenos, and the optional ingredients (avocado, cucumber)
3. Put ingredients in a bowl.
4. Add salt, garlic, the juice of half a lemon. Mix it up and serve.
* you can roast your tomatoes for great flavor.
heat up a frying pan or skillet on medium high heat. Place whole tomatoes in the cookware and toast the outside of it until the skin begins to break and split apart. remove from heat and continue with step two.
note if you prefer smooth salsa as opposed to chunky just put all this good stuff in the blender.
Go to full version of