Pico de Gallo
Community Recipe from
- 2-1/2 cup(s) Chopped seeded plum tomato (about 6 medium)
- 2/3 cup(s) Finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) Finely chopped jalapeÃ±o pepper (1 large)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl; toss well. Let stand 30 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 3-1/2 cups
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pico de Gallo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments