This is fabulous and so easy to make!! It is my permanent replacement for bottled salsa! Love it, love it!
Pico de Gallo
More From Southern Living
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Pico Queso: Cook 1 lb. torn white American cheese slices and 3/4 cup whipping cream in a nonstick saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and smooth. Stir in 1 3/4 cups Pico de Gallo and 1 to 2 Tbsp. hot sauce. Serve immediately, or keep warm over low heat, stirring often, for up to 30 minutes. Makes 3 1/2 cups. Prep: 10 min., Cook: 8 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This