Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is great on all kinds of mexican-inspired dishes. Add it to quesadillas, tacos, salads or just scoop and serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe goes with Grilled Chipotle-Chicken Quesadillas
More From Sunset
- Calories: 3.8
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.0g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Sodium: 1.3mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño chiles
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, onion, jalapeño chiles, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic. Add salt to taste.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note