- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Combine potatoes and eggs.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill 12 hours.