- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies
- 1 bag M&M'S® Brand Peanut Chocolate Candies
- 1 bag M&M'S® MINIS® Chocolate Candies
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 18-oz. roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 16-oz. can vanilla frosting
- Yellow, red and green food coloring
- 1 16-oz. can chocolate frosting
- 3 cookie sheet pans
How to Make It
Prep time: 10 min.
Baking time: 10 min.
Decoration time: 15 min.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line sheet pans with parchment paper.
Knead the flour into the cookie dough. Roll into 1-inch balls, arrange on the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Divide the vanilla frosting into 3 small bowls and tint each bowl one color. One bowl at a time, microwave the frosting for approximately 30 seconds, or until the consistency of heavy cream. One color at a time, dip approximately 16 cookies halfway into the warmed frosting. Set cookies aside to let the frosting firm up.
Transfer 1 cup of the chocolate frosting into a resealable plastic bag with a small corner snipped. Pipe lines across the top of the cookies, representing different bugs. Then attach the M&M'S® Brand Chocolate Candies to cookies.