Easy and quick to make. This is a great summer starter to any party.
There's nothing fishy about this combination of beans, corn, and peppers. The easy to make gem gets better as it marinates in it's sweet-n'-spicy dressing. Serve with crisp corn chips or on its own as a side salad.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup cup(s) rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 15 oz. can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup(s) red, yellow,or orange pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 2 oz. can diced green chiles with liquid
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1. Whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, oregano, and basil in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir in black and pinto beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chiles, and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JohnJanus and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note