Pickled Summer Squash Quesadillas
Photo: Cedric Angeles; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Pickled squash replaces salsa in these anything-but-typical Pickled Summer Squash Quesadillas.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 soft taco-size flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons chopped Judy's Pickled Squash
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- Sour cream
- Sprinkle cheese on 1 side of tortilla; top with Judy's Pickled Squash, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper. Fold in half. Cook in a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Cut into wedges, and serve with sour cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks