- 1/2 cup freshly shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 soft taco-size flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons chopped Judy's Pickled Squash
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- Sour cream
How to Make It
Sprinkle cheese on 1 side of tortilla; top with Judy's Pickled Squash, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper. Fold in half. Cook in a lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Cut into wedges, and serve with sour cream.