- 5 pounds medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups vinegar
- 3 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 tablespoons capers, undrained
- 8 bay leaves
- 6 drops hot sauce
- Lettuce leaves
- Place shrimp and onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine oil, vinegar, celery seeds, capers, bay leaves, and hot sauce in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour marinade over shrimp and onion mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove bay leaves; discard. Toss mixture well before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments