Pickled Red Onions and Cukes
We top off our Southern pate with Pickled Red Onions and Cukes.
This recipe goes with Black-Eyed Pea Pâté
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours, 10 Minutes
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons table salt
- Stir together onion, cucumber, vinegar, minced garlic, water, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This