Pickled Red Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Orange Juice squeezed
- 1/3 cup(s) Fresh Lime Juice squeezed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 whole(s) Medium Red Onion Thin Vertical Slices
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl
- Place onion in a sauce pan; cover with water and bring to a boil
- Remove from heat, drain and then plunge onion into an ice bath to stop the cooking process
- Drain onions; add to the juice mixture and chill until ready to serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chasman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note