Pickled Peppers do double-duty as sandwich toppings or a stand-alone snack.
This recipe goes with Slow-Cooker Beef Sliders with Pickled Peppers
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups sliced red and yellow sweet mini bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1 teaspoon pepperoncini juice from jar
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together sliced mini bell peppers, sliced pepperoncini salad peppers, pepperoncini juice from jar, parsley leaves, sliced fresh chives, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note