Pickled Okra-Ham Rolls
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 4 Hours
- 1 (16-oz.) jar pickled okra
- 1 (8-oz.) container whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Virginia ham
- 1. Drain pickled okra, and pat dry with paper towels.
- 2. Spread about 3 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese on 1 side of each ham slice, leaving a 1/4-inch border on all sides. Trim ends off pickled okra. Place 2 okra, end to end, across one short side of each ham slice; roll up, jelly-roll fashion. Cover and chill ham rolls at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Slice each ham roll into 1-inch pieces before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note