Pickled Muffuletta Salad
Pickled Muffuletta Salad is a key ingredient for a Muffuletta sandwich. This savory sandwich condiment can also be put out on a relish tray.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 (32-oz.) jar mixed pickled vegetables, drained
- 2 cups pitted Spanish olives
- 1 cup black olives
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced pickled okra
- Pulse mixed pickled vegetables in a food processor 5 or 6 times or until coarsely chopped. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Pulse pitted Spanish olives and black olives 5 or 6 times or until coarsely chopped; stir into vegetable mixture. Add minced garlic, olive oil, dried Italian seasoning, dried crushed red pepper, and vinegar. Stir in okra. Spoon into 3 (16-oz.) jars; cover. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- TO USE THE SALAD: Use as a sandwich condiment or on a relish tray.
- PACKAGE IN: Le Parfait 1/2 Liter Jar ($6.95; crateandbarrel.com)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This