Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) mostaccioli or penee pasta cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 or more green onions sliced
- 1 (4 oz) jar(s) pimientos drained, chopped
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 3 tablespoon(s) prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) course ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves (1/2 bunch?) chopped
- Cook and drain pasta (don't over cook.) Toss with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients except parsley.
- Top pasta with parsley, drizzel with dressing, stir together, cover and chill 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceLukecart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes