Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) mostaccioli or penee pasta cooked
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 or more green onions sliced
- 1 (4 oz) jar(s) pimientos drained, chopped
- 1 large cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 3 tablespoon(s) prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) course ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves (1/2 bunch?) chopped
- Cook and drain pasta (don't over cook.) Toss with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients except parsley.
- Top pasta with parsley, drizzel with dressing, stir together, cover and chill 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceLukecart and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note