Pickled Grapes with Walnuts
Photo: Con Poulos
More From Food & Wine
Total: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a bowl, toss the grapes and vinegar. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the walnuts in a pie plate and bake for about 6 minutes, until lightly browned. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
- Drain the vinegar from the grapes into a small saucepan. Add the sugar and cook over moderate heat until syrupy, 2 minutes. Pour the syrup over the grapes, toss and let cool. Fold in the walnuts just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note