Pickled Cucumber Salad with Red Onions
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) cucumber
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh dill, plus a few fronds for garnish
- Place the cucumbers and onions in a large serving bowl. Season with salt and pepper. In a small glass measuring cup, whisk together the rice vinegar and sugar. Pour over the cucumbers and onions and toss to combine. Cover tightly and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
- Top with the feta cheese and fresh dill just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Outwest42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pickled Cucumber Salad with Red Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables