Pickled Cabbage Relish
Make this pickled cabbage relish to spoon onto fish tacos. Adding a crunchy texture and a little extra heat, this is a must-have condiment for the taco table.
This recipe goes with Sunset's Next Wave Fish Tacos
More From Sunset
- Calories: 2.5
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 35mg
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeño chilies
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix cabbages, onion, chilies, vinegar, 1 1/2 cups water, and salt. Let stand about 30 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon to serve.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note