- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh jalapeño chilies
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- calories 2.5
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- protein 0.1 g
- fat 0.0 g
- carbohydrate 0.6 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 35 mg
How to Make It
In a bowl, mix cabbages, onion, chilies, vinegar, 1 1/2 cups water, and salt. Let stand about 30 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon to serve.
Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.