- 1 dozen eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced gherkins
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 thinly sliced gherkin pieces
- calories 87
- fat 5.8 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- sodium 166 mg
How to Make It
Steam eggs in a vegetable steamer 16 minutes; cool slightly, and peel. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and remove yolks; mash yolks.
Stir mayonnaise, yogurt, minced gherkins, jalapeño, vinegar, salt, and pepper into yolks. Divide among whites; top each egg with 2 thinly sliced gherkin pieces.