Pick and Choose Lettuce Wraps
Community Recipe from
- 1 or more head(s) lettuce of your choice washed and dried
- Filling 1
- broccoli cut into florets
- red grapes quartered
- Filling 2
- carrots slivered
- strawberries sliced and halved
- Filling 3
- baby spinach leaves cut in strips, if desired
- apples or pears chopped
- Filling 4
- celery cut in thin strips
- oranges peeled, sectioned, and cut in small pieces
- Optional Additions
- fresh fruit juice or lightweight salad dressing enough to lightly coat
- chopped nuts as desired
- cheese of choice crumbled or in fine pieces
- Choose which fillings you wish to use, and any optional additions to each flavor. Combine to make1-4 total cups of filling in desired flavors, depending on how many you are serving.
- Separate needed leaves of lettuce from the head, ripping off the ends or tear in half and remove the middle of the leaf if it is very stiff. Lay each leaf out flat. Place 2-4 tablespoons filling near the bottom edge--depending on leaf size--and roll. Place seam down on your serving dish. You may wish to spear the rolls with picks.
- Alternatively, serve filling in small open leaves or sections of leaf and garnish as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nycaelai and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes