Piccolini Mini Farfalle With Zucchini, Chicken, and Tomato
- 1 (16-ounce) box BARILLA Piccolini Mini Farfalle
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, diced (about 2 cups)
- 8 ounces skinned and boned chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Sauté onion in hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until tender. Add zucchini, and sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add chicken, and sauté 5 minutes or until done. Reduce heat to medium; stir in tomatoes, cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 2. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss hot cooked pasta with sauce. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This