Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 2/3 cup(s) fresh spinach firmly packed
- 3/4 cup(s) picante sauce
- 2/3 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup(s) chppd pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1-2 clove(s) fresh garlic
- Combine using food processor, spinach, 1/4 cup picante sauce, cheese 1/2 cup nuts, oil and garlic. Process until smooth. Transfer to bowl stir in remaining 1/2 cup picantce sauce. Serve over hot pasta or chicken-I do not usually refrigerate until after serving. As a leftover I will warm slightly. May sprinkle with addl. nuts and serve with addl picante and shredded or grated parmesan cheese on the side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Picante Pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables